If you have any questions about privacy or data protection, please contact us at email@example.com.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW IT IS USED
The visit to this website is not conditioned on the registration of personal data that identifies the user. However, the use of certain content may imply the availability of personal data.
If you browse this Site to submit your CV or participate in other initiatives or activities (both online and offline) that we may offer or operated from time to time, we collect, process and use your personal information (“Personal Data”) for the respective purposes. The information we collect, process and use about you and how it is used by us is described in detail in the table at the end of this document “Data Processing”.
WHERE WE STORE OR PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION: USE OF SERVICES PROVIDERS
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the Information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information during transmission to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
It is, however, your responsibility to ensure and ensure that the equipment you are using is adequately protected against harmful software and computer viruses, worms and / or malware.
We ensure that your Information will not be disclosed to regulators or authorities except where required by law or other regulation.
WE MAY ALSO DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMION TO THIRD PARTIES
If we are required to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligations, or for the purpose of protecting the rights, property or safety of our business activity, our customers, or others; and
For the development of our activity it will recurrent that the contracted partner: Concept Software, PHC Software (Sisgarbe), Portugal Golf Booking, iMastergolf, Mailchimp, Setmore have access to or can store personal data for the purpose of managing reservations and sending communication regarding purchased services.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will process and use your Personal Data only and as long as it is required to use it for the purpose for which we collect or receive it. Please consult table of Data Processing here for the description of these purposes.
If we are required by law to retain this Personal Data for a longer period of time, we will block the information and only process and use it for the purposes of such retention. After the applicable statutory retention period has lapsed, the affected Personal Data will be deleted.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 years old of age.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
At any moment, you may request Benamor Actividades Turísticas for:
- Access to the information we hold on you;
- Rectification of the information if the data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Deleting or limiting the processing of your personal data;
- If the processing of your data is relying on your consent, and if processes automatically, you have the right to portability of the personal data previously provided, in a structured, commonly used and in a computer readable form to another service provider.
Your requests will be handled according to the full extent of your rights, you may be asked to provide proof of your identity when requesting access to your personal data in order to ensure that the information is provided to the rightful owner.
You have also the right to submit a complaint to the “Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados“ https://www.cnpd.pt
Right of access
The holder of the personal data has the right to obtain from QDL the confirmation that the data concerning him are treated or not and, if appropriate, to access his personal data and access the information provided by law.
Right of rectification
The holder of the personal data has the right to obtain from Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him.
Right to erase data (“right to be forgotten”)
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A the deletion of their data, without undue delay, Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A is obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, where it applies, in particular to one of the following reasons:
- Personal data is longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
- The consent holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
- The holder opposes the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying the treatment;
Right to limit treatment
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A the limitation of the treatment if one of the following applies in particular:
- To Contest the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful and the data owner opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
- Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
- If he opposes the processing until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data holder.
Right of data portability
If the processing depends on the consent of the data holder and such consent has been provided by automated means, the data holder has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A in a structured, easily readable format.
Right of opposition
In cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A; or the processing of data is done for the purposes of direct marketing or definition of profiles, the data holder can still, at any time, oppose the treatment of the holder’s personal data.
CAN THE DATA HOLDER REVOKE CONSENT LATER?
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data holder has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A is subject.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Group||Purpose||What Data?||How we use your Information|
|Contacting us||We use your information to answer to your questions.||If you contact us through the Site we may keep a record of that correspondence and the information you have provided, including your email address and your name.||
If you contact us through the Site, we will only use your Information in connection with any additional correspondence that we maintain with you.
|Web Forms||Web Forms||If you contact us via webform, on our Website, we may keep a record of that contact and consequent request / reservation, including your email address, name, surname and nationality (if applicable), to process your request.||
|Careers (submit CV)||Processing of your Information regarding the employment application for the company Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A..||Information you provide when submitting your CV, including your title, name, contact details, date of birth, intended jobs, type of work, skills, experience, nationality, preferred departments, availability, and how you were informed of the existence of the vacancy, as well as any Additional Information you include in your CV; Your preferred professional interests and professional positions, if you enter this information; Information about your job interview; and The Information in case of being hired.||
|Customer Satisfaction surveys||Conduct surveys in order to measure the quality and continuous improvement of our services.||We may ask you to respond to inquiries and information you provide through this medium, including your preferences and profile information.||With your consent, these data will be used to evaluate our products and services with a view to their continuous improvement. The data may also be used for marketing purposes, such as promotions, offers and future events, which we believe may be of interest to you.|
|Using Wi-Fi Public Services||Using Wi-Fi Public Services||Information obtained through your connection to our Wi-Fi service, such as your IP address or the websites you visit.||Please refer to the Terms & Conditions regarding the use of our Wi-Fi services for further information about your personal information and the way it is used. We do not have any access to your personal information unless you choose to disclose it and expressly authorize its use.|
|Booking Engine||Facilitate the booking of various services.||The data concerning your booking, as well as the name, email, nationality and in some cases the telephone number.||
Your data will be used to mark and confirm the reservation, as well as afterwards it can be used for written / oral communication by the reserve teams.
|We only use your information to respond to your questions.||Any information provided by email, including your title, name, contact details, changes to your contact preferences and, in some cases, preferred language.||If you contact us via e-mail, we will only use your information regarding future communications with you.|
Please note that it may not always be necessary to fill in all the fields of information to benefit from our services or promotions, and mandatory fields will typically be marked with an asterisk *.
We will contact you by mail, e-mail, SMS text messages or by phone call or other means, as requested by you in your consent or other permission instance where you have authorized us to contact you.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files which contain a small amount of information. Cookies are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or device.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, such as greeting you by name and remembering your preferences. It also allows for live chat support during your browsing experience.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and send information to other websites.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT BY USING COOKIES?
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you: Your internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, time zone setting, operating system and platform, information about your visits including the URL you came from, your country, the search terms you used in our website, products you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and the methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW DO YOU BLOCK COOKIES?
We may update this policy from time to time. Changes in technology, legislation and authorities’ guidance may require us to inform you of the activities we undertake where it affects your privacy rights. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Wifi – Terms and Rules of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WIRELESS NETWORK SERVICE "WIFIBENAMOR"
Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A. offers a free wireless, open network service - "WifiBenamor" - to its customers whose use is subject to the prior acceptance of the following conditions and terms:
- The service is only available in the Clubhouse area and can only be used in the same area;
- The use must be made through a portable equipment compatible with wireless technology (smartphones, tablets, laptops).
- The user, after selecting the wireless network identified as "WifiBenamor", enter the password from that moment, the wireless network will be available.
- The user shall be solely responsible for their use, or for which third parties do so on their behalf, as well as for the communication of confidential codes and all the information made available through the wireless network and its consequences;
- The user accepts that, when accessing the wireless network "WifiBenamor", their access and navigation are registered by the system and can be audited / inspected when requested by the authorities, always guaranteeing the privacy of the use;
- The user accepts that it is absolutely forbidden to use the wireless network "WifiBenamor" for commercial purposes, abusive, or contrary to the Law, namely that may cause the shutdown of any computer system or service.
- The user understands and accepts that Benamor Actividades Turisticas, S.A. assumes the right to modify the technical functionalities necessary for the provision of the wireless network "WifiBenamor", at any time and at its sole discretion, without any obligation to notify the user.
- The user accepts that Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A. reserves the right to inspect the traffic and to restrict access to sites that may contain illegal, offensive, or violent and sexual material and content;
- The user understands and accepts any interferences, interruptions, disconnections or other anomalies of an open network, in particular, as a result of faults, overloads, line loads or other eventualities beyond Benamor Actividades Turísiticas, S.A. liability for potential or actual damages, resulting directly or indirectly from the occurrence of such events in the use of the service.
- The user understands and accepts that he can not hold any responsibility to Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A. for any loss suffered as a result of loss of data, delays, interruptions, errors, suspensions or any other anomaly of the wireless network service "WifiBenamor";
You agree to be solely responsible for:
- All the information you make available on the Internet;
- Any damages caused to third parties, Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A. and to itself resulting from the use of the service;
- For the use and storage of information collected on the Internet, as well as for the consequences that may arise from them being protected by copyright or industrial property rights.
- The user acknowledges and accepts that Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A. is completely unrelated to any legal transaction entered into between the user and third parties, using the wireless network provided;
Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A., states that:
- provides sufficient, necessary and adequate security measures for secure access to the Internet service through the wireless network;
- everything will be done to provide the wireless network "WifiBenamor" on a regular and continuous basis, except when this is not possible due to unpredictable network overload and / or computer systems supported by it, and for situations of force majeure ( situations of an extraordinary or unforeseeable nature, external to the company and which can not be controlled by it);
- undertakes to make every effort to re-establish access to the wireless network "WifiBenamor" as soon as technically possible, when there are interruptions caused by causes external to the company as well as, breakdowns of its responsibility that cause interruptions;
- Any insightful analysis of Benamor Actividades Tusísticas, S.A. does not involve any collection of personal data;
- The management of the wireless network infrastructure is the responsibility of Benamor Actividades Turísticas, S.A. through its Information Systems and Communications Department.